Traxxas Blast - Perfect Beginner RC Boat
If you are looking for the perfect RC Boat as a beginner, then look no further then the Traxxas Blast. The Traxxas Blast is one of the best entry level RTR RC boats on the market. Traxxas have put a lot of thought into this affordable package with upgraded electronics and design.
Traxxas has upgraded the Blast to come with a Stinger 20-turn brushed motor, waterproof Nautica ESC, a waterproof high-torque steering servo, and a Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz radio system. In addition, it also comes with a Traxxas 6-cell NiMH battery with iDTM and a wall charger so there is no need to buy anything else. You might want to buy some extra batteries though so your fun can last all day.
With the brushed setup, Nautica ESC and 6 Cell battery, this awesome little package is capable of speeds up to 20 mph which is perfectly controllable for any beginner. This is a great entry level RC boat which you can have years of fun with or a stepping stone to step up to a much larger and faster brushless RC boat such as the Traxxas M41 Catamaran.
Traxxas Blast RC Boat Specifications:
- Retail Price - $159.99 ($149.99 on Most Sites)
- Hull Type: High Performance Modified "V"
- Dead Rise Angle: 20 Degrees
- Hull Length: 23.75 Inches (603mm)
- Beam: 5.75 Inches (146mm)
- Weight: 28oz (.793kg)
- Draft: 3.25 Inches (83mm)
- Speed Control Type: Nautica™ Waterproof ESC
- Charger: AC Wall Charger
- Battery: Traxxas 6-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
- Motor (electric): Water-cooled 540 Stinger™ (20-turn)
- Drive System Direct Drive
- Outdrive Adjustable Surface-Piercing
- Radio System Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz (3-Channel)