Hobbywing Xerun V10 G3 Competition Stock Brushless Motor - 6.5T
Hobbywing Xerun V10 G3 Comp Stock
6.5T Brushless Motor
This is the all new Hobbywing Xerun V10 G3 Comp Stock Brushless Motor. The new V10 G3 Motor line has seen significant improvements over the previous G2 series, for both the Mdesign that promotes easy of maintenance, a special shell design for maximizodified and Stock motors. Some updates include an updated can ed cooling, high-performance stator core, heat-resistant wire (200°C), lower weight and more.
Hobbywing Xerun V10 G3 Motor Features:
- Specially designed for high-level racing.
- Lightweight: The G3 Modified & Stock motors only weigh 161g & 132g respectively, the weights are reduced by 11% & 21% when comparing with the V10 G2 motors.
- The built-in high precision Hall sensor combined with the high precision and balanced rotor guarantee outstanding linearity of the motor.
- The mechanical timing can be adjusted finely and smoothly; the skid-proof lines on the rear end plate of the motor guarantee stability of the timing after adjustment. For G3 Stock motors (10.5T~25.5T), the timing is adjustable from 30 degrees to 60 degrees; for Modified motors (3.5T~8.5T), the timing is adjustable from 20 degrees to 50 degrees.
- The motor case is designed to be easy to dismantle for maintenance purposes and for the replacement of common wearing parts.
- The special shell design which makes the stator core expose to the air maximizes cooling. Big holes on the end plates of 10.5T~21.5T motors further help reduce heat; small holes on the end plates of 5.5T~8.5T motors effectively keep sand or dirt from getting inside and damaging the motor(s).
- The use of high-performance stator core, heat (200°C) resistant wire, heat (200°C) resistant rotor with strong structure, imported high precision and high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super current endurance guarantees outstanding performance and super durability.
- kV: 2830
- LiPo: 2-3S
- Resistance: 0.0402
- No-Load Current (A): 3.9
- Max Output Power (W): 152
- Current @ Max Output Power (A): 42
- Diameter/Length (mm): 35.9mm (1.41in)/50.5mm (1.99in)
- Shaft Diameter/Length (mm): 3.17mm (0.125in)/14mm (0.55in)
- Stock Rotor: 7.3-12.5
- Sensored: Yes
- Brushless: Yes
- Poles: 2
- Weight (g): 131
- Applications: Stock 1/10 On-Road Racing
NOTE: Pictures may not accurately represent motor wind, either on motor can or box artwork.
We Also Recommend
Hobbywing XR10 Justock ESC 2-3S Lipo Roar Approved
Hobbywing XeRun Axe ESC and 1200kV Motor RC Rock Crawler System
Hobbywing XeRun Axe ESC and 1800kV Motor RC Rock Crawler System
Hobbywing XeRun Axe ESC and 2300kV Motor RC Rock Crawler System