Hobbywing XRotor Micro 45A 6S 4in1 ESC Dshot1200
Hobbywing XRotor Micro 45a 4in1 Dshot1200 ESC
The Hobbywing XRotor Micro 4in1 45a Dshot1200 ESC is pack with features in such a small unit. This is one of the top 4in1 ESC's on the market for your Racing Drone.
XRotor Micro 45a Dshot1200 ESC Features:
- High performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- On board 10V &5V BEC , powering different accessories such as FC , VTX ,Camera and LED lights and etc.
We Also Recommend
Hobbywing XeRun Axe ESC and 1200kV Motor RC Rock Crawler System
Hobbywing XeRun Axe ESC and 1800kV Motor RC Rock Crawler System
Hobbywing XeRun Axe ESC and 2300kV Motor RC Rock Crawler System
Hobbywing LCD Program Box 3 in 1 Professional